Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Day 1

Today is day 1 and we are trying again. Kris and I woke up at 5:30, I weighed in at 141.5 pounds which is not where I want to be at all! We tried to get through an hour of slim and 6, I felt instantly sick and sweaty, my ears were cold and hurt and my teeth were itchy, but I still feel like we accomplished a great first morning work out. I had a packet of instant oatmeal for breakfast but eventually I need to find a new breakfast because it has way too much sugar, and I had a cup of hot tea with 1 packet of sugar. For my snack I am eating a hard boiled egg. I also walked about 10 minutes outside already this morning. I am staying motivated. I will take pictures tonight to track my progress and hopefully report daily. My plan for lunch is mixed veggies, yogurt for snack, and hot dogs with sauerkraut for dinner. I feel hungry but I am using it to fuel my drive and keep me going. I know the hunger will go away after a few days and I will start feeling and looking better soon. I am so tired though, I hope that goes away too, I still had 8 hours of sleep!

No comments: