Thursday, April 30, 2009

Day 3

Right now I am hungry. I had a small bowl of chex for breakfast and tea, for my morning snack I had applesauce, which was less than 10 minutes ago. I have to wait about 2 hours before I can eat lunch and I am already hungry - bummer. I want this first week to count and the hunger pains are real but not as severe as they seem because I did eat, I just didn't overeat and my body has to relearn what my body really needs. My workout this morning was good, I still have a long way to go before I will be in shape. A co-worker brought donuts and I had to say no. They looked good and when I think about them I can almost taste them, I am resisting, it isn't that hard yet. I have found that overall I am tired and cranky and I hope this goes away after the first week. I am still getting plenty of sleep and plenty of healthy food but my body is detoxing and rescheduling itself. I want to get a pilates DVD that I can work with in the afternoon with Summer. Maybe a 30 minute session to help keep me motivated and quickly make me feel like I did more.

No comments: