Thursday, June 18, 2009

10 +

Somehow I lost the last half pound and another half pound. I don't know why really, I haven't been pushing myself and I have been cheating a little - well cheating is too harsh, we can call it relaxing some. Kris and I had a small portion dinner last night, went to the park and walked/ran a little, then we went to a thrift store and walked around, then a flea market and then a dollar store and next to the dollar store was a Dairy Queen but we did not go in like we had subconsciously planned, instead we went into subway and ordered 6 inch subs. I know - we already had dinner 2 hours earlier but we were hungry and subs sounded good. We didn't get mayo so it wasn't that bad and we didn't eat the whole sandwich either. Most of it but not all of it. I finished uploading some good songs into my iPod in hopes it would make working out easier in the morning and I think it did the trick, I had a great 20 minute work-out this morning. I have a pocket in my shorts that I slid the iPod into, I need to figure something else out or wear the same shorts each day. I plan on finding a few more songs today, I only have 33 on there right now. I need some good happy pumping up music!

1 comment: