Thursday, June 25, 2009

GoodBye 148

I am 131.5 on most days, which is impressive, I lost 10 pounds, some days a little more, some days a little less. I am doing mostly good, I have my moments that I hate to talk about. I will never go back to the old way I lived, but I no longer feel the need to tell you how I am doing, instead I am focusing my attention on my other loves in life, my daughter and photography. Please join me here and I will randomly update you with how things are going. I still want to lose another 2-3 pounds but I can't complain with what I have now, I have to be happy with who I am no matter what, otherwise I will never be there and will always be saying I need to do more, need to eat less, need to do this and that. I looked in the mirror this morning before jumping into the shower and I liked me, I liked how I looked and I like how I feel, both physically and mentally. Emotionally I still struggle like most people do, I printed off a coupon for Ben & Jerry's - well it WAS a good coupon, $1.00 off two but I didn't buy them, I did however buy the butterfinger candy bar that was waiting for me at the register and I did eat it all, and then I had a cupcake, but again, no more about me and how I am doing because I don't want to discourage anyone, and I didn't mention that I had a great workout earlier that morning and ate great the rest of the day. I am still focusing on healthy eating, small portion, exercise and a sense of happiness. I thank you for struggling with me while I somehow got through the worse month and hope you continue to stay on your path. Like I said I will still be blogging, but my focus has shifted, I hope you enjoy the change.

No comments: