Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Wanna stop?

This hasn't been the best week so far, I have barely managed to crawl out of bed all week - but at least I am still eating good. I don't know why I have been so tired, I have been going to bed around 8:30/9:00 but when that alarm rings in the morning at 5:30 I just don't want to get up and Kris doesn't help because he never gets up first. It is even light out and I am sleeping great so I know I am not tired, I would never be able to fall back to sleep anyway so what is my deal? We did manage to make it out of bed this morning and we started working out (half ass on my part) but ended up quitting about 5-10 minutes early because, well I don't know why, we saw dog puke on the floor but its not like it had to be cleaned up right then. I wasn't feeling it and I guess Kris wasn't either. I think Kris has hit a plateau which has him discouraged and I am just so tired in the morning. We lay in bed and talk about how we wish we had ice cream and watch the food network. Kris mentioned there were Dove chocolates in the top of the closet still, I told him I would eat one if he would get it but we both agreed the top of the closet was way to far to go so we just laid there watching tv with a frown on our faces. It has been a month, it is easier overall but maybe the new killer workout routine has us feeling a bit blue, this routine is longer, more cardio and it simple hurts. It will get easier I know, but for now I would rather complain and feel better.

No comments: