Tuesday, June 2, 2009

8

I like the number 8 today because I have lost a total of 8 pounds! Sometimes I feel like I look GREAT, like today, I feel like I have done it, I am there. I have a few more pounds to go but I don't think it will take long anymore. And then there are those days that make me think I am crazy and still flabby. I put on a very tight bathing suit on Saturday and that didn't help. On Sunday I put on a suit that actually fit and felt SO much better, in fact it was big on me, the bottoms anyway. I don't know how much more I will lose, my goal was 10 pounds but I bet I have another 5 in me. Can you imagine being 120 something, seems so high school to me. I have a feeling I can do it, that is only like 4 more pounds. Still eating decent, small portions, snacks, drinking water, working out each morning for about 30+ minutes. We kicked up our workout and OUCH my back, my knee, my lungs! It really almost seems to easy as this point. I feel like I am still overeating now and I don't think I am doing enough in the mornings. Yet I am still losing so I guess I am doing good. I had a good little cheat incident yesterday, 4 or 5 bites of ice cream before I finally threw the container out yesterday. I blame it on my monthly hormones, they are always up to no good anyway.

No comments: