Friday, May 29, 2009

m&m's - just one

The old me would have eaten just 1 m&m without even thinking about it, it is sitting there doing nothing waiting to be picked up and eaten, but the new me remembers how fat the old me was, and I have proof - I saw the photos this morning and even tho I was fatter than I am now, I am still fat! Ok maybe fat isn't the right word but it wasn't pretty, prettier yes, but still not pretty yet. I see the results, they are there and I am still as motivated as ever to keep at it. Tomorrow is our day off but I have plans to go swimming at a friends so maybe I can sneak some activity in that way, of course if the water is warm and WAIT I have to put a bathing suit on, I am NOT ready but I digress, I will wear that suit and I will feel confident and beautiful no matter how flabby I really do look. It is Friday, I have steak and broccoli to look forward to and I already did my grocery shopping yesterday so I hope I can relax, force myself to relax!

No comments: