Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Lunch is over

I just finished lunch, steamed asparagus and a pb&j sandwich. As much as I would like to get away from the pb&j, I haven't found a good replacement yet. I tried a turkey bologna sandwich yesterday with cheese, lettuce and mustard but I think the mustard turned me off. Hey I even ate almost a whole pb&j today too instead of half. I don't know if I really need to eat more but it was good, which is the wrong reason to eat and I do feel a little guilty but not for long. Dinner last night was most excellent, I made chicken tenders in the crock pot with water and 1/2 a taco seasoning pack. The chicken was so tender, I put it on a flour tortilla, added black beans, cheese, avocado, salsa and sour cream. Normally I would have eaten at least 2 or 3 of those but I only ate the one. The only bummer part is the fact that it took me a whole 2 seconds to finish dinner, it probably took me 5 minutes fixing my plate. I have to get use to the fact that eating takes 0 time now. I am still determined to change the way I live, I am eating way less, way more vegetables, and I am active, I work out for about 40 minutes in the morning and I am trying to get 10 minutes of pilates in the afternoons, until Summer gets bored anyway. Oh while working out this morning I had an episode of SVT, sucky, I hate SVT. I hate when my heart just starts beating fast for no apparent reason, so annoying, but I pushed through it and did push-ups and situps and when I finished my sit-up set it had stopped. At least it never lasts long and at least I don't get anxiety when it happens anymore.

No comments: