Monday, May 4, 2009

Day 7

In 7 days I have lost 2 pounds but I feel like I am shrinking. It is not about the weight loss, it can't be because if it is all about weight then as soon as I lose the weight I will fail. I am not on a diet because diet's never work, I am eating healthy. I am eating so much less and so much healthier. My portion sizes are so small and I eat two or three snacks a day to help. I am getting active, I work out each morning and did you know mornings are the best time to work out? When you work out in the morning your body will burn fat because you haven't eaten in so long. I am walking further to my car, parking further, and just generally trying to stay active. The hunger pains are all but gone except when it is close to time to eating again. I am still tired but I have already adjusted to waking up an hour earlier, my body is awake again before the alarm clock. I did sacrifice an hour at night, I am going to bed around 9:00 because I am so tired. I have moments of complete exhaustion but I was also menstruating last week and that could have been why. Eventually I will have more energy, probably in another week - but I feel like the worse is over, I made it past the hardest week and it looks good from here!

No comments: