Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Day 15

I think today is day 15, we are still going strong, eating very small portions, waking up and working out. Yesterday my pilates DVD arrived, I started it in the afternoon but Summer was bored so I didn't get very far into it. I liked what I was, hopefully I can get 10 minutes in each day for extra oomph. I did lose another half a pound, crazy how much weight I am losing, where does it all go? I really didn't think I had that much weight to lose, I guess I was wrong. This morning after the workout I swear I thought I saw some abs on my stomach, how cool would that be! I will get them eventually.

1 comment:

Faith | Family | Fitness said...

Saw you on CafeMom and found your blog... looks like you are dedicated to getting healthy and I think that's awesome! I'm going to have to take some time to read your posts but I like what I see so far! Keep up the great work!