Wednesday, May 6, 2009

What day am I on?

I just can't keep the days straight anymore, maybe that is a good thing. I felt bad about losing my hunger pains but maybe they are just gone. I have a new nagging problem - energy. Working out and eating healthy is suppose to give a person more energy but I haven't found mine yet. I don't know why, I can only assume I might be eating too little - but seriously, could I be eating too less? Today I am going to eat a tad bit more to see, even though I feel like I am eating enough and I no longer feel hunger pains. I actually was surprised when I stepped on the scale today and saw I had lost another whole pound. I have lost 3.5 pounds since last Monday, I really didn't think I would really lose so much weight as fast as I have. My breakfast was the same, 1/2 banana and a bowl of rice krispies and 1% milk, my morning snack (which comes up in 4 minutes) is peanuts but I added a few more. I bought some veggies to have with lunch, a piece of bread with peanut butter and honey. I have yogurt again for my afternoon snack, maybe I will add a few peanuts. Dinner tonight will be breakfast, scrambled eggs, cheese and bacon - yes I said bacon. Two pieces, I have to get rid of it or it will go bad. I might even have half a piece of toast. It all sounds like enough to me - so we will see how I feel tomorrow. It could still be the adjustment to waking up early.

No comments: