Monday, May 18, 2009

Frumpy

Frumpy is how I feel right now because I have on a pair of pants that I bought within the last month that don't fit anymore, they are baggy, saggy, and I feel the same. Losing weight is a good thing, don't get me wrong, but I always have such trouble finding pants that fit! Being tall is nice and being tall and thin is even better but my struggle to find long skinny pants is never a fun thing. I really shouldn't be complaining should I?
5.5 pounds down seems like such a small amount but I guess I didn't have that much to lose to begin with, I can't tell so much with the pounds but with my clothes and my ring, I can sure tell a difference. I am really excited to take the photos in a few more days and really see a difference. I am also happy to report that I will be taking the Slim in 6 DVD with me to Oklahoma, I was so worried about continuing to work out but that video will keep me on track. Kris is going to switch over to the Power 90 video we have, hopefully it isn't too hard, but if it is we can switch back to Slim in 6 when I get back.
I ate like a champ all weekend, and worked my butt off on Sunday. We still took a break on Saturday but went shopping and walked around to stay active. On Sunday we got up and switched the Slim in 6 DVD to the harder workout and it was great! Later in the day I pulled a wagon with two girls (30 pounds, 25 pounds) around the block in (I bet) under 5 minutes. I even ran some of the way, it was hot out, early afternoon, and I was worried about them being in the sun, so I speed walked and ran around the block. I felt like I was dying but I enjoyed getting to run. I have always wanted to run but never got that far into my body development to be able to do it, maybe this time I will physically be up to that next step.

No comments: