Friday, May 1, 2009

Day 4

Day 4 of working out and eating less/healthy food is going great. The constant hunger pains are finally gone and the tiredness is easing up. I realized I can't do this to loose weight because I will fail like last time. When we lost all the weight last time, which was our goal, we relaxed and here we are again, so this time I am just doing it as a lifestyle change - losing weight will be one of the benefits, as will the extra energy. I started at 141.5 pounds 3 days ago when I weighed, today I was 140.5. I don't expect much weight loss, with all the muscle building and weight repositioning I will notice the pants getting looser and that will be the test. Yesterday we went grocery shopping and bought our weekly healthier meals. I decided it would be easier to eat the same 7 meals each week of course making the portions smaller. Lots of veggies and protein at dinner, chicken, pork chops, beef stew, spaghetti, grilled steak, tuna melts and a free night to just pick at whatever we can find. This is going to save us a ton of money - we won't be eating fast food 3 to 4 times a week anymore. Working out this morning was easier, I also started multi vitamins. I am still really tired at night, I have been going to bed around 9:00 but that will balance itself out. Today I had a small bowl of rice krispies, 1% milk and 1/2 a banana for breakfast, a glass of hot tea, for snacks I will have a few peanuts/almonds and yogurt, lunch will be honey wheat bread with pb, maybe jelly and maybe a veggie, dinner tonight is 1 little steak and grilled veggies, or pork chops cooked on the stove with salt/pepper and a veggie if Kris doesn't feel like grilling.

No comments: