Thursday, May 14, 2009

5 Pounds Total

In 18 days I have lost 5 pounds. Maybe it doesn't seem like much but my original goal was only 10 pounds, not that I have a goal to lose weight, I really want to live a new life eating healthy and working out, but I figured if I did that I would probably drop 10 pounds which would be the healthy me but now I figure it might be a bit more, 15 perhaps? I don't think I can lose much more, the smallest weight I remember being was 120's and that was out of high school, I am already 136 now. I am impressed with my dedication, I am ready to go on vacation next week and watch what I eat. I am a little worried about the workouts, only because I don't know how tired I am going to be and how much room I will have and if there is a tv I can use, I was thinking I may just go running outside. It is very humid in Oklahoma so I have that to consider, but a nice 10-15 minute run (because I don't think I can run for much more) might do the trick. I might even be able to convince my mom or my aunt to run with me. I know I can do it, figuring it out is the fun challenging part right?

No comments: