Friday, May 8, 2009

Energy !!!

Yes, finally my energy has returned and I am eating no more. I knew it wasn't food, it was just my body readjusting to all the crazy quick changes. Last night was wonderful, I made dinner, played with Summer, went shopping, went to the park. This morning's workout was the best yet, even tho I did wake up hungry which was a first, maybe it was the pasta from the spaghetti last night, carbs do that right? It went away before I had breakfast, sometime during my workout. I was really proud of myself, I can tell the workout is getting easier. I also ordered pilates for dummies and that should arrive before I go on vacation. I want something to do while I am away from home. I was teaching Summer some basic workout moves last night, it was so cute, she can imitate me so good now. We laid on the floor and put our feet in the air then we opened and closed our legs, then we touched our toes, then we ran in the air, then we rolled onto our stomachs and kicked our legs - she had so much fun watching and participating. I hope the pilates tape is easy enough that she can enjoy it. I am anxious to get it and check it out.
Overall things are going well and getting easier. I created a weekly menu to keep things simple, two items, a meat and veggie or one night we are doing chicken tortillas. I will change the list up each week but having a basic list of healthy foods helps. I still measure the day in times to eat but the food doesn't matter as much. I am still hungry some of the time, like right now in fact but not bad, and I only have an hour before I can eat my yogurt afternoon snack. I can already see and feel the difference in my stomach, I can see it is so much flatter and I can feel myself digesting differently. We took photos when we started, I am sure you can see a difference but I don't know when we will take new photos. I say for anyone who has to see results - don't weight, take pictures, it shows you SO much more. I haven't lost any weight since I dropped to 138 but I don't expect to since I am building muscle and readjusting weight around. I am still happy that I made it almost two weeks since the first two weeks are always the hardest. Now I have to keep at it!

No comments: