Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Day 8

I am actually starting to wonder where the hunger pains are. I am eating about the same, maybe a bit more breakfast in the morning, but the hunger pains are gone now. I guess they were suppose to go away but they were comforting knowing I was eating less. I hope I am still eating less, it seems like it but it can be hard to tell. Today I had a 1/2 banana for breakfast with my rice krispies. Maybe I am adding too much cereal and milk? For my morning snack I had a few peanuts again, I think 5 almonds and 10 peanuts. For lunch I had a piece of wheat bread with peanut butter and a few squirts of honey - I was really craving honey, and some broccoli and carrots steamed with garlic. I didn't realize the veggies had added seasonings, I hate when they do that. For my afternoon snack I will have yogurt again and for dinner I am making chicken plain, well salt pepper and lemon juice and asparagus and another vegetable Summer can eat. I have to come up with a better lunch, actually as long as I can incorporate a vegetable I am ok with bread I guess. Eggs would be a better breakfast, scrambled with salsa and a banana, maybe I can do that and cut out the rice krispies and just have a small glass of milk. Anyway rambling about food, at least I don't feel at all like I am deprived, I have no weird food cravings errr wait last night while falling asleep I was salivating thinking about McDonald's french fries. I actually imagined myself walking into a McDonald's asking to taste 4-5 fries to see if they were fresh and of course not ordering more, just to be able to taste a few. I can taste the yummy salt on the crunchy fry, then I wondered if I was craving salt, so I imagined eating salt and yuck nope I didn't just want salt, I wanted to fry to go with it. I fell asleep and woke up without strange food dreams luckily. Waking up is getting easier too, I know I am awake before the alarm even goes off. I have plenty of energy in the morning, the work out is so much easier now. I can tell a difference in just a week. I am happy with the results, oh and not that I am weighing daily but I have lost 2.5 pounds still but I feel so much smaller already.

No comments: