Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Up 2 Pounds

Seriously how did I gain 2 pounds? Is it salt, extra water, stress? This is why you should not weight yourself every single morning, sure it is encouraging when you are losing but when you are staying the same - or gaining! I am not really worried, it will come off, if anything we upped the intensity for our workout so maybe it is muscle, probably in my legs because they hurt! Someone brought cake into work today, evil coworkers, but it is chocolate chocolate and I haven't really wanted chocolate, which seems odd, but it is true. Luckily it isn't german chocolate, that would be hard to resist! I am leaving for vacation tomorrow, we will be flying for breakfast and snack so I need to find some easy carry on foods to eat. I am excited, I can do this! I may not be able to blog for a few days, but know that I am still motivated!

1 comment:

Becky said...

I'm sure it is only water weight or muscles! Have fun on your vacation!

Akmommy