Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Still here

I am still here, still waking up at 5:30 and working out, at least this morning, I missed the last 4 days but I still ate mostly healthy, all except for Sunday, we went to Disneyland and I walked for 8 hours so the funnel cake and ice cream I had for dinner was a one time treat that I don't regret. I am still down 9 pounds as of this morning so I don't think I suffered much for the small set back and really you can't be totally strict forever or you will fail, you need to be able to make small mistakes, or small indulgences and move on and not feel bad. I didn't regret the yummy park food one bit. It could have been worse and I know I am still on track, I have my goals, I enjoy working out (for the most part) and I enjoy eating healthy and vegetables are my friend as is small portions. I figure I am on the last 5 pounds, these are the pounds that count, the pounds that are going to test me but I am in no hurry, they will fly off eventually so until then I will continue living a healthier lifestyle and feel better doing it!

No comments: