Tuesday, June 16, 2009

3 More Crazy Pounds!

Where have I been - I am still here, still struggling to lose the last 5 pounds, or actually just another half pound so I can be at an even -10. It is getting harder because I have basically lost most of the extra weight and I want to relax but I have to keep at it or it will just come back to me. I crave cookies and ice cream and so does Kris, luckily we don't have the cravings on the same night, that has saved us many trips to Dairy Queen. Overall we are still eating in, we did cheat on Saturday but we all 3 shared a sampler platter, it was still too much food. I can't believe how much money we are saving by eating home and the food is good, I am adjusting our weekly menu to consist of the dinners we enjoy. We bought a new electric oven thing that should allow me to bake a few more things without having to heat up the entire house since the weather is warmer. We made hot dogs and cookies in it, yes I said cookies, it was a bad night and I only ate 2, actually we only baked 5, Summer had 1, the dogs each had one so Summer wouldn't eat the other 2. They really were not that good either but of course I still ate them. Working out is a pain now, the workout is so long and hard neither one of us want to get up and do it, Kris didn't even get up today and I didn't do the DVD I decided to walk around the neighborhood. I jogged for a small portion of the walk, I guess my heart was pumping and I did get hot and sweaty. Maybe we need a new DVD, I am not sure but we are at a point of unhappiness with the whole routine. I don't know what to do, getting up isn't that bad because I wake up before the alarm goes off anyway, so maybe I do need a new DVD. We are planning on going to the Grand Canyon for Father's Day on Sunday and we will pack our own food, we can do it, we are still on track just not as hard core as we were in the beginning. I don't want to totally convert back to being unhealthy large portion eaters. Kris bought more fat burning pills and started drinking some grapefruit juice and has actually broken through his plateau, maybe I will try some grapefruit juice next week too and see if it helps me get rid of this last little bit. I want to see 129, heck 129.5 would work, I have 3 pounds to go!

No comments: