Tuesday, May 27, 2008

It could be worse ...

... but not much. I ate so horrible the past 4 days, and crap I just had 4 donut holes, who brought those! I didn't eat anything good over Memorial Day weekend, and I haven't started today off the best. I did not work out and have no energy today, but I am still going to try to get myself back on track, remember it isn't about loosing weight, it is about eating healthy food! I think it was boredom, I was in Idaho, there wasn't much to do, food sounded fun, soda, cookies, ice cream, chips, it all made the weekend fun and exciting. I didn't get a chance to go shopping so I didn't have much to eat for work, which is not a good excuse because there is a grocery store within walking distance, the donuts were just a bad moment. I have to do better, I can do better!

No comments: