Sunday, May 18, 2008

still here

I am still here, trying to eat healthy and get in shape, I did ... so so this weekend. I was not a superstar but I didn't revert back to my old ways. On Friday night we had taco bell, I ordered two soft chicken tacos with extra lettuce. On Saturday a friend came over and we ordered chinese food so I had the chicken and veetables, and I didn't eat my rice. I made pasta ravioli for dinner and ate a smaller portion than normal. Watching TV in bed with Kris, I ate about 30 or 40 skittles, and then got my yogurt ice cream, but I only ate about 1/5 of the container (Ben & Jerry size). I did have bad thoughts, they said to be happy with my fat body, food makes me happy, who cares what I look like, food is the key to happiness, but I tried to ignore them and I do feel better today. I did walk on Saturday and this morning but I have a problem. At 9:00 this morning it was already too hot to walk, it was 89 degrees. At 7:00 in the evening on Saturday night is was also miserable. I can try to walk later when it is dark but Summer might already be asleep. I guess I will just have to see how it goes, I am not having much luck with any cardio. On another note I am going to make a chiropractor appointment on Monday, that sounds like fun, maybe it will adjust some fat loose!

No comments: