Saturday, May 10, 2008

Shopping

My first shopping trip was a success. I was starving, so to say it was a success is really saying a lot. I had to tell myself a few times, "148" and I think that helped me stay motivated. I bought some of the same things as usual but really tried to think of new healthy snacks I can eat, apples, bananas, pretzels, yogurt, almonds, etc. I normally get 1 ice cream, so this time I got a non fat yogurt, I am sure it will taste good. After shopping it was late, and we hadn't had dinner, so we were both starving. We went through McDonald's, and I ordered 2 cheeseburgers, no onions, extra pickles. No fries and no soda. I scarfed them both down as soon as we got home, and of course felt guilty I ate two, but it will get easier and my stomach will start shrinking. I also took Summer and the dogs for a walk around 8:15 last night. I was really motivated, I even ran! Can you imagine what it looked like to run pushing a stroller and walking two dogs, all I could think about was the fat on my but giggling up and down. I didn't run for long, but enough to make me feel a little better about that second cheeseburger. Unlike other nights, I didn't fall asleep at 9:00 as soon as Summer was asleep, I think I had a little more energy and stayed up until 10:00. Summer even slept in until 6:45, she knew her mommy needed extra sleep I guess. I am not sure what I am going to have for lunch yet, I was thinking about a grill cheese sandwich or I bought some lunch meat and whole wheat pita bread. Oh well I am not hungry right now so I will figure it out later today.

No comments: