Friday, May 16, 2008

this is fun

I am still doing great, eating healthier smaller foods, experimenting with some new vegetables, I cut up two baked potatoes, french fry shapes, soaked them in water for an hour and baked them on 350 for 40 minutes, they were yum! I put them in the fridge and plan on using them as lunches for Summer, and I ate a few myself. This morning Kris made french toast and I used yogurt and fresh strawberries as the topping, it was good, I am starting to like plain non fat yogurt. I had string cheese for a snack today and a few pretzels. I bought a summer .. or was it winter .. squash that I need to fix up, I have to get creative and stop using the oven because it is suppose to be 99 degrees on Sunday so baking will make the kitchen too hot. I am feeling confident and in about 10 minutes I will get weighed, hopefully my home scale and the scale at work will be the same and I will have something happy to report. Wish me luck!

No comments: